Welcome to the 2020 growing season with Moondance Farm. While we are sowing our first seeds of intention for the new year, we are mindfully working to offer you the best season ever. Farming is a labor of love and it’s our community service. We make the choice to spend our energy growing food to feed our community and look for those ready to receive what we have to offer.
Our Community Supported Agriculture program is an important link in our farm’s vision of connecting directly with our local community to cultivate relationships between our farm and your table. Our offerings vary with the growing season, so you can expect to experience the full range of fresh produce that makes each season so delicious.
We have a few offerings this season so please see what best fits your needs and always feel free to ask questions.
- Full 26 Week Season Share has a start date of Saturday, May 2nd, for the Saturday Anacortes Farmers Market and Thursday, May 7th, for pickup at the farm. The cost of the share is $728 which works out to $28 a week. If you sign up before March 15 with at least a 50% deposit, the cost will be $700. We have a limited number of full season shares available.
- Main 22 Week Season Share starts Wednesday, June 3rd, for Anacortes pickup or delivery, Thursday, June 4th, for pickup at the farm in Acme or Bellingham pickup or delivery, and Saturday, June 6th, for Anacortes Farmers Market pickup or delivery. The cost of the share is $616 which works out to $28 a week. If you sign up before March 15 with at least a 50% deposit, the cost will be $600. * Wednesday and Thursday Anacortes and Bellingham distributions need a minimum number of shares to make the offering feasible. Please let us know as early as possible if you are interested in this option and spread the word. *There is an additional $5 per week delivery charge per location for the home delivery option. You can have several boxes delivered to one site for one charge. Addresses must also be in Anacortes proper.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to become a member or if you have any questions.
If you are ready to sign up now, you can pay via check, money order, or PayPal. Or feel free to pay us at an upcoming Anacortes Farmers Market.
- 26 week cost before March 15th: $700, or $720 if paid via Paypal
- 26 week cost after March 15th: $728, or $748 if paid via Paypal
- 22 week cost before March 15th: $600, or $620 if paid via PayPal
- 22 week cost after March 15th: $616, or $636 if paid via Paypal
- If choosing delivery option (only available for the Wednesday 22 week share), please add $110, which is $5 per box for 22 weeks.
For check and money orders, please make payable to Moondance Farm and include with the payment your name, address, email, and phone number. Also include where you will be picking up your box (Bellingham or Anacortes) or if you will pick up from the farm.
OPTIONS: Anacortes (Wed. pickup or delivery or Sat. pickup), Bellingham (Thurs delivery), or Farm pickup (Thurs).
Mail to: Billy Tate/ Moondance Farm
460 Innis Creek Rd
Acme, WA 98220
For PayPal orders, there will be a $20 transaction processing fee that goes directly to PayPal. Click the button below to pay via PayPal (including credit card payment) and please include your name, address, email, and phone number.